We are glad to announce that the MAKE IT project is reaching its end and the final conference is being prepared.
The project aimed results are closed to be achieved and they will be available on the documents section and highlighted during the event. Therefore, the MAKE IT consortium is pleased to invite you to attend the final conference on the 31st of October, which includes a hands-on workshop on the Recognition and validation of prior learning in the Welding Sector.
The access to the workshop is open to everyone interested on the topic and it is followed by a registration process. Please register here for free.
The event is addressed to those who are actively involved in the vocational education and training area. The following questions will be addressed:
- - What is the recognition of prior learning process (RPL) about?
- - How can the RPL process be implemented by National VET system? And by the Welding sector/EWF members ?
- - What are the major differences between the EWF Alternative route and the MAKE IT RPL scheme?
- - What is the candidate expected pathway within the four phases of the RPL process?
- - How to implement the RPL scheme for the Welding Sector (EWP case study): from standards to assessment tools (e.g. portfolio, simulations, technical interview)?
- - How is the candidate examination conducted?
- - What kind of diplomas can be awarded and what is their validity and usefulness?